"Access Denied" for Bilbo's Prog Show

Shoutcast, MP3, server, php, sql, ...

Moderator: elliot

"Access Denied" for Bilbo's Prog Show

Postby TiccTech » Mon Jul 24, 2006 6:03 pm

OK, this is weird. This is the third week in a row that I can't listen to Bilbo's Prog Show. If I try to connect to the stream, I get this message for the 80K MP3 stream:

Code: Select all
Access was denied for the URL: http://s2.viastreaming.net:7070/
xine parameters: http://s2.viastreaming.net:7070/

or this message for the 24K AAC stream:

Code: Select all
Access was denied for the URL: http://s2.viastreaming.net:7120/
xine parameters: http://s2.viastreaming.net:7120/

I listen to DA at a lot of different times, and I never see this message any other time. But for the past three weeks, as long as "Who's on:" says "Bilbo's Prog Show", I get this message every single time I try. I thought it must be coincidence at first, but it's been so consistent I'm beginning to think it really is Bilbo's show that's somehow causing this problem.

Anybody have a clue as to why this is happening?

-TiccTech
TiccTech

Postby TiccTech » Mon Jul 24, 2006 8:37 pm

Yep, Bilbo's Prog Show over, and I can access the stream again. Weird. And I like Bilbo's Prog Show...

-TiccTech
TiccTech

Postby mondstar » Wed Jul 26, 2006 12:14 pm

Hi Tecc, still trifling with LINUX? Image This´ the proper thing to do in the present weather, isn´t it? ALL i got to know till now is ..., but why not speak with Guenevere or Mr. M-early-n Grey, then?

Merlin, "10der airflows and a shelter in unaccounted-for ..more disadvantageous situations, Prockers. Eh, what can i say, heh? haven´t got the faintest. Though, i tried the bLink, found in missalienious, and .. - it´s doing what it is suppose..so. Downloaded the largest file (13point MB zip-file) on WinXP, this time no freeze-frame, nor "u better re-install the whole mega-ScRaP, best the whole house-front.." So far so sound. (reckon, could not ever do it again - yea) You also might make contact with Bilbo himself, he is rather ai mythman, owes only old programs ` ":roll:" '' and here´s the address: theprogshow@hotmail.co.uk

... yeah, absolutely, u r totally right, Guinny, that new-fangled table of his excellency has more cons than pros. First of all do i always feel a tiny bit dizzy only looking at the rotund thang. Very similar to my last read, "The benefits and disadvantages of marriage", thousands of pages, the latter beginning at folio five."

Psssst: Image as a last resort, put Your shirt under ...brrr, fresh water. Don´t skip the move to turn it on again.
Last edited by mondstar on Sun Aug 20, 2006 7:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
Special guess wo, if 2.templecalls aliens not appear soon. Who'd build a cupboard full of saucers & stoueff several times a day. Hope as well they come down to Meddle Earph in a sou'-easterner accident from fresh Freekinshire. Sms, trickin trolls svp.
mondstar

Location: Highwaystar2hell Henry Ford's conveyor belt, 1oo% fearmongery. Magic djinntress in wan

Postby mondstar » Fri Jul 28, 2006 5:44 am

Now, that VLC has, in vain, tried to stash its equalizer. (vlc=..?... vizzies are there alright: goom, 4 xAmple; in Audio! -- And, clic right next from the loudspeaker-icon, the volume volunteers)

Roll Your lead(en)-mouse to: [settings - adv. GUI - 2. register, and ....back to the blackbord. No !help ...needed? ..not much of an assistance are the readme.txt-files.] Gonna start studying http://www.videolan.org/doc/ , when the high-fly ... medonkey has savely returned off the very thin ice. (am aware of the small ´uns´ operating the gosh-gimmicks like ... arghnn. Has anyone seen the countless sizzlions of non-PC-rack AAC apparatusses apparently contemporary..) "Eh, Gandaaaalf..."

"Yo, eventually some decent firecrackers. Plus, there's nothing wrong with the transceiving. What U say, Aragorn?"

"Aw-righ', everyfin's fine. All engines a-funk!"

"Crivens."

"What was that then?"

"..oh, just ey drat, crazy laser-Image, or encore. Already called the p'lice."

" 'kay, and, hazzit skipped Your mind, it's frydee, mefriend."

"Crivens, i mean ...cool."

Ey-dit: m@ shy-moon (12:o'clock) is gonna be ey special with 1. a Mag-pie (hihi), 2. some walky-talky, eh actually chattering Ents and 3. Ahhh.
Last edited by mondstar on Sat Jul 29, 2006 3:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
Special guess wo, if 2.templecalls aliens not appear soon. Who'd build a cupboard full of saucers & stoueff several times a day. Hope as well they come down to Meddle Earph in a sou'-easterner accident from fresh Freekinshire. Sms, trickin trolls svp.
mondstar

Location: Highwaystar2hell Henry Ford's conveyor belt, 1oo% fearmongery. Magic djinntress in wan

Return to Technical Talk