Garden of Dreams on Hiatus

Specials, interviews, marathons. Hear it hear first!

Garden of Dreams on Hiatus

Postby FKYES » Thu Nov 15, 2007 9:02 pm

This announcement is to reflect that I have decided to place my Thursday Flower Kings related show, Garden of Dreams, on temporary hiatus. This was not as easy decision for me, as Garden of Dreams was my first show on DA (May of 2003) and has been a staple for me for a long time. However, I have noticed that four hour block of shows on Thursday nights (South Side of the Sky and Garden of Dreams) has become a bit much for me. Various changes in my professional and personal life have made it more difficult to sacrifice those four hours. In addition, I have noticed a decreased interest in the show and minimal chat room or website participation by the listeners.

The past few months I have felt myself going through the motions, and even didn't broadcast it for a few weeks. I was hoping a new Flower Kings album would generate some more enthusiasm for the show, but that has not happened.

I would like to think that Garden of Dreams will return in the future. For now, I just want to thank everyone for allowing me to share this music with you since 2003.

Don
Don Cassidy
President, Interviewer, DJ, Artist Promo contact
Delicious Agony Progressive Rock Radio
www.deliciousagony.com
FKYES
DA Staff

this show will be missed

Postby relayer » Mon Nov 19, 2007 3:58 pm

Hi Don.
Just wanted to say thanks for having the Garden of Dreams show. I've been listening now for 3+ years and will miss it immensely. While it's been a while since I've been in the chat room, just know I've been out there Thursday eve's enjoying this show. Thanks for introducing me to TFK and continued sucess with DA.
Craig
relayer

NO South Side of the Sky This Thursday

Postby FKYES » Wed Nov 21, 2007 1:06 am

We will be celebrating Thanksgiving and will return next week.

Don
Don Cassidy
President, Interviewer, DJ, Artist Promo contact
Delicious Agony Progressive Rock Radio
www.deliciousagony.com
FKYES
DA Staff

Return to Programming announcements