Your input requested: what can we do better?

Specials, interviews, marathons. Hear it hear first!

Postby yesola » Mon Dec 15, 2008 7:23 pm

DA should have a Facebook group!
yesola

Postby ProgScape » Tue Dec 16, 2008 9:26 pm

DA might not have one, but ProgScape Radio (my little show) does. You should join it...and better yet, listen to the show! :)

- mike.
ProgScape
Site Admin

Postby yesola » Wed Dec 17, 2008 4:56 pm

Yep, I'm already in your group Mike, although the time that your show runs, it usually does not permit me to listen to your show as much as I would like. Although I understand it may be on at an additional time in the future. Is that right?

Keep up the good work though!
yesola

Postby Eezy » Thu Jan 22, 2009 2:15 pm

This' true, Wednesdays from 3-6pm. ..though has the progscape's encore broadcast not been running earlier a few times? ...

What was i really going to communicate? ah, keep it all like it is. The amount of Bowie for instance is just right, i only got to appreciate that sound since it's on the schedule. So or similar, the blend is absolutely fabulous. Thanks for sharing, i listen gladly. Golly gosh, that i have found you. Radio of above par quality, tyehe. Freak a-waving.
Eazy aka condensed silk.
with ey third wish: someone knows the address from Robert Plant? would actually really like to write a song with him ..or maybe it's simply fishing for letters.
Eezy

Postby Fred » Thu Jan 22, 2009 5:28 pm

Hi everyone !

I've been away for DA during the lasts month and it's not because of the playlist. DA is blocked at work (I've tried all the options available) and I can't connect at home because of download limits (my ISP limits me to 20GO monthly download and I'm already using all of it without DA).

Now my suggestions/opinions about DA : FK is among my top 5 best prog band so don't stop playing it. I agree, like other said, that some of their songs are a bit long or a bit not "radio friendly".

Maybe the playlist adjustements should be on a song by song basis instead of trying to wipe out an entire artist library. I understand though that going trough all DA's songs would be ridiculously long...

Maybe add a voting feature where ppl could say if they like the song that is playing or not. After a certain period of time you would know which songs people don't like.

But like many others said, I like DA a lot and it's the best I could find.

When I'm not at DA, I listen to my music on my PC. DA is the only internet radio I listen to.

Finally, I have just found out that I can tune internet radio on my ipod touch with "FStream" (app store) and since my ipod is connected via the "guest" wifi at work, firewall does not block streaming ! Yay ! (It would work on the iphone as well.)

Thanks
Cheers,
Fred
Fred

Postby minou38190 » Fri Jan 23, 2009 12:13 pm

I am just reading you Fred, when a good Fower Kings ' song is playing [/b]NO don't stop playing the Flower Kings , why ??? :wink:
minou38190

Previous

Return to Programming announcements