Special SSOTS this Thursday at 7 PM EST

Specials, interviews, marathons. Hear it hear first!

Special SSOTS this Thursday at 7 PM EST

Postby FKYES » Wed Dec 19, 2012 1:03 am

We will be broadcasting a special edition of South Side of The Sky on December 20th at 7 PM EST. During the show we will be paying tribute to Alistair Willman and Garry Sytsma, two Yes fans that passed away this year. The show will include song selections and written tributes from friends to honor their memories. The chat room will be active during this special broadcast and we hope that you can join us.

We would like to thank Arlene Miles for organizing the program and also Anne Hazelbaker and Diane Copeland for their contributions.
Don Cassidy
President, Interviewer, DJ, Artist Promo contact
Delicious Agony Progressive Rock Radio
www.deliciousagony.com
FKYES
DA Staff

Re: Special SSOTS this Thursday at 7 PM EST

Postby tardistraveler » Thu Dec 20, 2012 8:40 pm

I had hoped to participate in chat and listen to this tonight, but unfortunately chat requires some Active X control that my computer won't download and won't let ME override the security controls. And although I downloaded WinAmp to listen to the show, I have no clue how to make it stream the site - your instructions aren't clear enough for me . . . :(

So, I AM with you all in spirit tonight, as we remember Alistair and Garry . . .
tardistraveler

Re: Special SSOTS this Thursday at 7 PM EST

Postby tardistraveler » Thu Dec 20, 2012 9:27 pm

I did finally get the sound to work, but no luck with chat still - it finally opened the chat window, but I seemed to be the only one there. I've tried it several times now, with the same results.

But I'm really enjoying the music - just sorry that I can't chat with those who are in there . . . :(
tardistraveler

Return to Programming announcements