News of the Day

Chat, meet, agree, disagree, make friends, fall in love. Have fun. Be nice.

News of the Day

Postby mondstar » Thu Jan 26, 2006 6:10 am

Yesterday astronomers announced their first find of an earth-like planet in twenty-five thousand lightyears' distance. This will lead to speculations about inumerous lifeforms and even intelliGent(s) variations. News-changing with these rightio pests in that particular place would endure 123 000 star-roundings (due to diff. A.U. = astron. unit = 150 000 000km; sun-earf = 8 light min, or there abou..nds) for just one message and virtually impossible, the A-L-I-E-N-S communicate (hehe)

Would not begin a new thread like that (just felt it..):
The day before that, bare-half-apes found out, they are genetically more familiar with chimpanzees than the other gorillas and oran-utans. Oek-oek.

pssst: saw an nForce 4 motherbord for under 49,- spectaculusses. ..aua, they are pulling my arm and taking the other one: only a few filaments/wires and a transistor or four.

What i´d like to ask is, what stopped and totally ripped that no-name GPU-fan of this grratisadapter? - plus, why does 32,- ! processor propeller makes brooom, e.t. when the weather is ..stable ? - that def. means the worst of all computer-complot-complete-compote...but that belongs to another thread.

And now back to the usual prog.
Last edited by mondstar on Tue Nov 29, 2011 6:23 am, edited 2 times in total.
Special guess wo, if 2.templecalls aliens not appear soon. Who'd build a cupboard full of saucers & stoueff several times a day. Hope as well they come down to Meddle Earph in a sou'-easterner accident from fresh Freekinshire. Sms, trickin trolls svp.
mondstar

Location: Highwaystar2hell Henry Ford's conveyor belt, 1oo% fearmongery. Magic djinntress in wan

Postby mondstar » Sat Feb 04, 2006 9:32 am

=""=
Somebody found this rather cool-colored webpage under heaps of =""= (´me´knows, spiders take care of all sorts of jimjam vermins, but ´them´in the wild, why net! - U understand, the art of hiding the sought-after infos in dizzilions of ways; if finding a knob will that inevitably lead to another button; and then the fonts: light greenish-blue letters on a slightly brighter turquoise background)
http://www.progarchives.com/

Eh, nay, skip that - found another one: http://www.gepr.net/geprfram.htm

Did U know, the Rock is ...simply loud, that´s it; merely two lifeforms: apes, from whom the alpha-creature, a remarkably "cunning survivor" , ripped me off my custard pies every evening for a whole week. And i swear, this is true: cockroaches zoo BIG as palms....(spring) I reckon the god of psycholooses gave us these and other midges for our physical needs, i think. -Empfff, who understands gibberish..

Greatings from:
=^Q^=
hehe, i´m taking the ... MIKKIH !?!

~Ö ?
%% : %%% o %! _ (a-sorted)

And now return to the program.
Special guess wo, if 2.templecalls aliens not appear soon. Who'd build a cupboard full of saucers & stoueff several times a day. Hope as well they come down to Meddle Earph in a sou'-easterner accident from fresh Freekinshire. Sms, trickin trolls svp.
mondstar

Location: Highwaystar2hell Henry Ford's conveyor belt, 1oo% fearmongery. Magic djinntress in wan

Postby mondstar » Mon Feb 27, 2006 2:44 pm

This has just come in: http://www.dprp.net/index.php
eventually a third page on the internet.
Last edited by mondstar on Thu Dec 28, 2006 7:26 pm, edited 7 times in total.
mondstar

Postby mondstar » Fri Mar 10, 2006 10:10 am

That´s happening today and for us, the star-geezers:

http://www.space.com/missionlaunches/06 ... orbit.html

i should clic on this here direct link:

http://www.nasa.gov/multimedia/nasatv/index.html

MARS ATTrACKs

(ja-ja, it is comparable to a shot with an arrow from, say Lost Angeles to Des Moines/IA - ow, the planet is moving, they say)

http://earth.google.com/ try to stop that from rEVOLVING; - wait, two min. till slow-down ... of the space-craft

..at NASA´s they are passing a bowl of nibbly-bits for good luck: They really need it, when one comes to think of all the staff being nervous and having a pick at the peanuts ... Any species from outer space would, on spending a couple of hours on EARTH, make their business in the kitchen-basin and wash the ...whatever in the watterloo. TRUE.

On second thought e.t. is just perfect. I should call it "A few Nasa nuts anew".

Past fly-by !!! !! ! (it could also have gone missing, like 2/3 before on their way to the jars on Mars .. =crashing or really getting into deep ...space)

Con crates, all thumbs up (1o-tacles too - a greek to me)
mondstar

Postby mondstar » Thu Apr 13, 2006 1:40 pm

Proposed 10th Planet Shrinks Under Hubble's Gaze
By Robert Roy Britt
Senior Science Writer
posted: 11 April 2006
01:32 pm ET

An object called the 10th planet by some astronomers is not as big as previously thought.

The round world, officially catalogued as 2003 UB313, is about 1,490 miles wide with an uncertainty of 60 miles, according to new observations by the Hubble Space Telescope. Pluto is roughly 1,430 miles (2,300 kilometers) wide.

A study in February put the diameter of ´sure, Xena´ at roughly 1,860 miles (3,000 kilometers).

Nicknamed "Xena," ´the missing th-fing´ was discovered last year. By many accounts it could be considered a planet. It is round and orbits the Sun.

But because several other objects meet those criteria and also approach Pluto's size, astronomers have been wrangling for months over how to define the word "planet." It is not known if or when the International Astronomical Union, which rules on such things, will issue a decision. Members of an advisory board weighing the issue can't even agree on the parameters of a definition.

Since "`Ho´Spo`" is 10 billion miles away and not even as wide as the United States, it showed up as just 1.5 pixels in Hubble's view. But that's enough to precisely make a size measurement, astronomers said.

The new size estimate suggests the object is brighter than had been thought. An object's brightness hints at its surface composition. In this case, a layer of methane frost might cover the world, astronomers speculated today.

found at www.space.com and the thing is three times aloofly as Plu´o. Slightly changed text and ..shivering.
Last edited by mondstar on Fri Jun 02, 2006 8:49 am, edited 2 times in total.
mondstar

ub

Postby minou38190 » Sat Apr 15, 2006 4:29 pm

Thanks Mondstar
I have also read that 2003 UB313 was discovered in September 2005 by an american called Michael Brown from the Caltech University(Pasadena;CA)
and 2003 UB313 has also a small moon called Gabrielle!!!!

2003 UB313 turns around the sun in 560 years (about) :lol:
minou38190

Postby mondstar » Fri Jul 13, 2007 8:18 am

Speaking of rocks: when i spent a couple o' days down in the south of Europe with a view on Atlas, i eventually met with three proper English-speaking persons on the night side. During the day slurping the waters from the Bay of Algeciras (and this was just about the only normal thing there to do. You wouldn't believe it, but these gibbos are getting theirs thru kegging up ... ape-sweat from the slope at weather's side), while at dusk returning around the corner towards near that basin with ..think-water, with just another house and a hotel, away from the desperantos, say. Usually did i pitch up the sleeping-sack, listened to the gulls, the rocks in all kind(ness), resembling some capricorns loosing fast footing, uh!, placing a small glass-pyramid under the comfy cushion and ..waited for the next..hey, so we were sitting and tolkien at the hotel-bar, when I looked at my imagenary sundial and turned the colloquy like "The full moon should be rising within the next minute or so" and sure enough, similar to a balloon she bobbed above the sea not sixty seconds later. Must've been on a 26th of Saturday.

Am relating this out of curiosity, because I'd wish to make clear that it has not been due to a Fryday the 13. (not t'day), when me picked a "put all the eggs into one basket - HyWellU-card" out of that tarot-spread, which one gets offered on a berthdee. Computer-generated, mind and available via myspace. (where's the ...link) So, if anyone ever tries this, tell us please ..what you had been dreaming and about the cloudinfos on the previous day, 4examples. Looking 4ward 2.

Better shutting oop, ...went there more than once. Won't leave without describing it yet another time: playing Dice, right? (having lost all the dots, awreally) One accomplishes at least the average number of points, when the 3s are simply rolling nonchalantly out of the palms, the 4(ce)s however have to be sounding all over the show; for the fivers circle the cubes in both hands from palm to fingers and if you keep on getting twos, it's the other way round (one widdershin-turn, 4instance). 6es are the more complicated dinguaeh. Here one accelerates even faster, 'til(t), and throw. Problems are the w1nner ;-)
mondstar

Postby mondstar » Tue Feb 19, 2008 4:38 pm

Have a special guess at what i'm doing...

"Hug a herd of hotheaded hedgehogs" ..?

yup, lessons on the uncontrollable console, even Win89 (illegal copy, not connected withy internet) froze ...in mid-air.
mondstar

Postby mondstar » Sun Apr 27, 2008 3:27 pm

aHh huge dambit colossal opterix esquid thaw's put on ice, 1/2 atonno

ney, w'd rather vertel a train with 200+Km slowedown in 2tracx.tunnel for done cousend mo'a, all what happened been several sheep were then..

what would you have had from theses...

no accidents onlyonce a beast jumped ouchuh

.. b'lieve you mee, this one wasnt so unspectacooluh, noonienoncers

have lost mhee mAy; it act. dryves them sreehundred. .. abouterr 1km in 12seconds. oh-loony otonnouw

here the train-set
Last edited by mondstar on Tue Aug 19, 2008 3:33 am, edited 6 times in total.
mondstar

Postby mondstar » Sun Apr 27, 2008 3:56 pm

heard the discussion that we are controlled by genes or anything?

http://www.world-science.net/othernews/080415_brain.htm

it only shows how great we could be. When i type a letter i know what i will be doing. File closed.
mondstar

Postby mondstar » Wed Apr 30, 2008 11:22 am

apropos masterplane, have you read the lastest upper message? updated for you all? so i guess the next movement is acting a beat or what u wishing? afk 4 1 hour.

(haweng a walk)
mondstar

Postby mondstar » Wed May 07, 2008 1:46 am

once more an explanation to that train-fortune, on Friday me has posted a letter to eyeroller, eh wordgame xyz.ehrensenf.de, which also could ...give one showers all over, namely Saenfte (palanquin, hoping for a sh4444p, without that wo'ahhhh) i wrote to finish a, is it ironic.., meh-e-e-e, a day later a 140sMiles per hour train, before into the save haven tunnel, oversaw a horde of sheep. Nothing really happened then. One kilometer of leaning to the right side, not waiting for the poppyseed-cake vehicle on the other track, it slowed slowly down with no casualties. Then my post adjacent, the conductor only remained for a little while on board. (Schaefer equals shepherder & Schaffner is ..the ticket and good guide) A minute ago one more trackster has made more venison, got that from a secret source... normally the breaking distance at 200Km is 3ooo meters.

Rumpelstilzchen, a-stompin', hohoh, or better changing gold into ..alchemie. ..some wishes, tumultiversum's co-dwellers? do not w8 or ..only hesitate for the grand surely developing manic thought, hey...

fairyztyle, only Special Guest listens to the trees and collecting goodsies, then further on hears the ready bread, You get the drift, all gold and silver is going to rain on that person. 'hoy. ... yellow mica, .. iron pyrites.
Last edited by mondstar on Wed Jul 16, 2008 3:32 am, edited 4 times in total.
mondstar

Postby mondstar » Tue May 27, 2008 11:29 am

mondstar

Postby mondstar » Tue May 27, 2008 12:09 pm

This week on Rick's Place and i'm running out of breath here if one more of these sillybels will come out of the ether:

A polish geezer had to take an eye-check. The doctor shows him then a board with "C k x y w j k" printed on "Can you read what's written over there?" - "Why, i know that twerp."
Last edited by mondstar on Tue Jun 24, 2008 4:31 pm, edited 2 times in total.
mondstar

Postby mondstar » Tue Sep 30, 2008 2:05 am

My kitchen is tiled with a mosaic of all cartoon-characters and aliens ever fancied, so it's appearing (strange pattern).. only not sure what goes well along the big picture ... besides that gone-crazy dog in the pan. What's on your calendar...
mondstar

Next

Return to Community