News of the Day

Chat, meet, agree, disagree, make friends, fall in love. Have fun. Be nice.

Postby Eezy » Mon Oct 13, 2008 3:10 pm

Two foreign-looking fairies have found and made their way into ...wait*. First Dean and then Dale Kay. Tomorrow expect Lightning Moon. ..ney, that's been in August. Hallohhh, before Hypernap...mood, then summer-solstice..

And here a new widget, summing wiw personalised muse-mag:
http://www.idiomag.com
http://www.idiomag.com/widget/

(when on yourpage click on increase -the AdobeFlashPlayer-9, move the phazor and drag into view, or open in a further tab)

tell you later what followed the first news, Opeth ...ah, that's it now, should sort of have guessed, Lemur Voice. ..here on Dee Ey.

*) what would yey call ah ..wanderland then?.. where Aragorn's a-striding...
Last edited by Eezy on Mon Oct 27, 2008 1:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Eazy aka condensed silk.
with ey third wish: someone knows the address from Robert Plant? would actually really like to write a song with him ..or maybe it's simply fishing for letters.
Eezy

Postby minou38190 » Mon Oct 13, 2008 3:54 pm

It is perhaps not the good place to put this news, but I have just seen on the TV that Gerard Depardieu's son :Guillaume Depardieu is died today, (he was 37 years old) of a very speed and hard pneumonia :( it was a very good man, Rest in Peace we will never forget you, he was also a very good movie actor like his father :(
minou38190

Postby minou38190 » Sun Nov 09, 2008 12:27 pm

A little news : STATUS QUO will play here in Grenoble on Saturday November 15th 2008, but I will not be at their show, 44 Euros for a stand up place, and 55 Euros for having a seated place , it is a little expensive for me for that kind of group, and I haven't hear a Status Quo's album since ?????? ouaah ?? many, many years (the last time they come here it was in January 1978, I saw them, they were very goods )
Oh sorry they are not a prog group, :roll: ah bah !!! :wink:
minou38190

Postby mondstar » Sun Nov 09, 2008 1:09 pm

Some even do not count Frank Zappa to this genre. (at least till mid 80s say) You can tell them 45oo times.

..all geezers can ..fry...

--Paengweng, a-..fleeing to that nest in Tasmania, where a hearth with a kettle is waiting, cattle also. Need loads of wool for a Summer-pullover...
Special guess wo, if 2.templecalls aliens not appear soon. Who'd build a cupboard full of saucers & stoueff several times a day. Hope as well they come down to Meddle Earph in a sou'-easterner accident from fresh Freekinshire. Sms, trickin trolls svp.
mondstar

Location: Highwaystar2hell Henry Ford's conveyor belt, 1oo% fearmongery. Magic djinntress in wan

Postby minou38190 » Fri Nov 14, 2008 12:15 pm

mondstar wrote:Some even do not count Frank Zappa to this genre. (at least till mid 80s say) You can tell them 45oo times.

..all geezers can ..fry...

--Paengweng, a-..fleeing to that nest in Tasmania, where a hearth with a kettle is waiting, cattle also. Need loads of wool for a Summer-pullover...

I don't understand everything you say, but I have had the chance to see Frank Zappa live in Lyon (France) in February 1978 (oups just one month after having seen Status Quo), I saw him at 3 meters in front of me , on stage, and it was a fabulous show, I even remember that it was snowing outside, (there was about 15cms of snow, on the raods, I don't know how much , in inches) and girlsfriends of me had had a car accident just before arriving at the hall, it was so slick, hopefully it was not serious, but they arrived 45 mn after the begining of the show
minou38190

Postby Eezy » Fri Nov 14, 2008 12:25 pm

There's a children's game where all are drumming their fingers on the table as to mimic a flam, the smallest begins with enchanting or so in saying, "All birds can fly." When sure of some basic biology you could then raise your arm, like most other and win. ...
".. pop-discs also fly..", Big Pang-Wing
Eazy aka condensed silk.
with ey third wish: someone knows the address from Robert Plant? would actually really like to write a song with him ..or maybe it's simply fishing for letters.
Eezy

Postby minou38190 » Fri Nov 14, 2008 12:39 pm

Yes ok my old memories are not "News of the day"
So what's new pussycat ??
Ah ?? Jean-Paul Belmondo the French moovie actor has finished his last moovie, it will issue in January 2009, they say that it is a good moovie, now he is 75 years old ,
Hey Eezy I didn't knew that pinguins were flying ????
minou38190

Postby Eezy » Fri Nov 14, 2008 12:56 pm

I expect nothing less than that he does all the stunts himself. Kissing girls, repairing broken hearts ..or rather running away on a roof away from them. ...ow, i could become a moving-actor.
Eazy aka condensed silk.
Eezy

Postby Eezy » Sat Dec 20, 2008 12:57 pm

Eazy aka condensed silk.
Eezy

Postby Eezy » Mon Dec 22, 2008 5:25 pm

A friend of mine has his Chrononod online:
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu ... D=66729160

(with being in demand like ...Celsiusses, Steven even answered my letters)
Eazy aka condensed silk.
Eezy

Postby Eezy » Fri Dec 26, 2008 1:00 am

why hasn't one thought of giving Pamela a server for a present? you know the sorts with newer generation sun-collectors and now unforeseen propellers-facilities? - i know why
the @#"µ@ neighbors would have heard the first thing and being in discordance with the latter.
or is it the news-maschine, mangling with the energy-group?
one better leave them all alone...

if anyone still needs superfluous, sick information, you better not see that blog "Why the planet is crowded with fools".

The god of freedom is on its way to me, feel it...
Eazy aka condensed silk.
Eezy

Postby Eezy » Fri Dec 26, 2008 1:29 am

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/low/in_depth/7796438.stm

January, i fink that's too much...
Eazy aka condensed silk.
Eezy

Postby Eezy » Sat Dec 27, 2008 5:24 am

thingee, arghnn 4gods, and we are equitableness, equity, fairness, justice, rightenousness near-the-shelf, justness.

Got that last quest sorted, whatyersay, PapaJay? !!

Now yet a talk to Mistress Fortune, she's playing me for ey fully nitwit. 4 U, a wink with 13 numb. ...eh nuffn!-)

--Mane geezer, pulling me ...a silver hair. Wish you luck. ..!!!...
Eazy aka condensed silk.
Eezy

Postby Eezy » Sat Dec 27, 2008 2:00 pm

F. Zappa

Cheepnis, bah-a-a
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q425T92-s_A

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UAf71o8f27E -
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0hGDd3NDIN0

from Roxy and Elsewhere, 3. side, i think. Almost as good as on the LP.

..hmm, Village of the Sun still..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cCg03UQvwRI

do-ie.
Eazy aka condensed silk.
Eezy

Postby minou38190 » Mon Dec 29, 2008 1:17 pm

I have find a very nice web tv , with Prog Music, 70's, 80's, 90's, Rock, Hard and Heavy; etc.. here:
www.rocktelevision.com
now you will have the image and the sound of a lot of bands : Transatlantic, Pendragon, Yes, Mike Oldfield, Landmarq, Dream Theater, Arena, etc.... all good prog bands live shows
and the streaming is rather good :lol: :D
minou38190

PreviousNext

Return to Community