Hi

Chat, meet, agree, disagree, make friends, fall in love. Have fun. Be nice.

Hi

Postby Crimson King » Tue Jul 04, 2006 6:38 am

Hey you all

I am a 16 year old guy from Germany, who is also making music in a King Crimson coverband.
My favourites are King Crimson, Pink Floyd, Yes, Genesis (the old ones), Peter Gabriel, Porcupine Tree, Tool and Marillion. I listen to some other bands, too, but from those bands I am a real die hard fan.

Crimson King
Crimson King

Postby Fred » Wed Jul 05, 2006 12:03 pm

Hi,

I'm a 24 years old student from Quebec City, Canada.

Some bands I like are The Flower Kings, Genesis, Dream Theater, Cynic, Spiral Architect, and many many others...

I almost like all DA plays !

See ya

Fred
Fred

hello

Postby Jack8 » Thu Jul 13, 2006 7:36 pm

Iam from Hedge End , England, I love Jadis IQ Pendragon and Dream Theater.

How are you guys an girls 8) 8) 8) ImageImage
Jack8

all

Postby minou38190 » Fri Jul 14, 2006 9:46 am

Hi everybody
I love IZZ ;CAST(Angels and demons);SYLVAN;SATELLITE;HAMADRYAD;FROGG CAFE:AZIGZA..etc..... :arrow:
and all the old prog groups:
YES;PINK FLOYD;GENESIS;JETHRO TULL;GENTLE GIANT etc..... :D
minou38190

Postby JFox » Tue Aug 15, 2006 4:52 pm

Hi and hello back to Germany :D
JFox

A PROG/REPLY

Postby rabidyesfan » Thu Aug 31, 2006 3:21 am

:lol: WELL.THIS PAGE SEEMS LIKE A NICE PLACE TO HANGOUT.I FEEL COMPELLED TO ADD YET ANOTHER PROG/BAND ARTIST.HIS BAND IS AYREON,HIS NAME IS ARJEN LUCASSEN (HOLLAND)AND SOME MIND BLOWING CD'S ARE"UNIVERSAL MIGRATOR","INTO THE ELECTRIC CASTLE" AND "THE HUMAN EQUATION". TRUST ME,YOU'RE IN FOR A REAL TREAT WITH ANY OR ALL OF THESE CD'S.THERE'S TALK OF A MOVIE IN THE WORKS,WHICH I PREDICTED BEFORE I WENT TO HIS WEBSITE.................arjenlucassen.com.HE ANSWERS HIS E-MAILS PERSONALLY AND MY SON SUBMITTED A DRUM DEMO FOR HIS NEXT PROJECT...............HAPPY HUNTING,RABIDYESFAN :lol: : :!: :!: :!: :!: :!:
rabidyesfan

Postby Fred » Tue Sep 12, 2006 9:22 pm

Hey Dennis

Gotta agree with you about Ayreon... this is great stuff.

I'm into some stuff from Malice Mizer and Gackt (former singer now solo). They are Japenese bands and the music is awesome !!

Malice Mizer is a bit proggy (though whats prog and whats not is open to debate) and very original. Try the album "Merveilles" (yes, some of their tittles are french.. they seem to have a strong interest about french language)

And if you dare, grab your "open mind" and try a video clip. There are a lot on www.youtube.com. try this link : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xtv6slZ-0vo

These GUYS are totally coming out of nowhere !! (well actually this type of "performance" is quite common among Japenese bands... goota see that one day !!)

Cheers
Fred
Fred

Return to Community