nicknames

Chat, meet, agree, disagree, make friends, fall in love. Have fun. Be nice.

Postby Wasara » Wed May 11, 2005 3:15 am

My name Wasara is "vasara" in Finnish and it means "hammer" in English.It is pronounced like:w=like w in German "was",a like in German "was",s like s in German "was",r like r in English "ray"... :roll:
Wasara

Postby mondstar » Sat Aug 06, 2005 12:06 pm

s0undch4s3r wrote:Take one guess where mine came from?

first lemme express my relieve, that i spotted "deliciousagony" (hu0bV sn0!7!l3p) and the solution: d=p; e=3; l remains l; i=! etc. But what in the pop-charts is the right approach to sOund...forest´s three ?...
are trees for .. it should be `Jes 4 Y..
(not within 5min...--´fög`) stopping me squeezing the poor brain with watching PC-Sci-Fi-film `Hacker`(starring? jolly A.Jolie; whom is she dating ?? !) ?, and as it is , they are talking about nicknames and when the sprinkler started, it began to rain here (that wasn´t that difficult) ; ... followed by a really nice SF: ANDROMEDA (isn´t Lexa.. ?...married!)
I have to go to Bilbo´s, where i made a mistake...(beastie-boys also in the movie; google:-rap-rock-and?Boys? ah; let me not sleep ;-#..)
You are a bit interested, why it´s Mondstar? no? .. so: Mond stays for moon (yawnmanisch.de), also results in monster (isch), and in the Netherlands mond means mouth, but i know nobody who fits for this title. (my fav. pc-game, http://www.volition-inc.com/fs/screens.cfm has similar signs or vice-versa)
You´d rightly suggest, that i´m taking things too serious, hey?, and i should study, like most of You. I will actually: Queens-English. Although it takes all the sand from the universe to pour through the hourglass.
So will someone help me in the dilemma of finding the origin of s0undch4s3r ?
(back inner sec.)
Last edited by mondstar on Fri May 12, 2006 12:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
Special guess wo, if 2.templecalls aliens not appear soon. Who'd build a cupboard full of saucers & stoueff several times a day. Hope as well they come down to Meddle Earph in a sou'-easterner accident from fresh Freekinshire. Sms, trickin trolls svp.
mondstar

Location: Highwaystar2hell Henry Ford's conveyor belt, 1oo% fearmongery. Magic djinntress in wan

Postby Aerandirgr » Fri Aug 19, 2005 5:15 am

My name comes straight from the Elven Language of Quenya :)

it means Sea Wanderer , Ae = Sea , Randir = Wanderer

but i like to explain more like Eterenal Wanderer from the latin Ae = Eternal
Big man, pig man, ha ha, charade you are
Aerandirgr

Postby mondstar » Fri Aug 19, 2005 5:35 am

excellent;
and what means Mithrandir (elfish 4 G-and-al-f), then ?
wanderer, who doesn´t know his way ?... strolling in the mist ?
and not to mention s0undch4s3r = music for trees ? ( I knew, they were listening..)
Special guess wo, if 2.templecalls aliens not appear soon. Who'd build a cupboard full of saucers & stoueff several times a day. Hope as well they come down to Meddle Earph in a sou'-easterner accident from fresh Freekinshire. Sms, trickin trolls svp.
mondstar

Location: Highwaystar2hell Henry Ford's conveyor belt, 1oo% fearmongery. Magic djinntress in wan

Postby Aerandirgr » Fri Aug 19, 2005 5:47 am

Mondstar wrote:excellent;
and what means Mithrandir (elfish 4 G-and-al-f), then ?
wanderer, who doesn´t know his way ?... strolling in the mist ?
and not to mention s0undch4s3r = music for trees ? ( I knew, they were listening..)

nono Mith = Grey
that's why everybody calls him Gandalf The Gray

gandalf is said to come from Gan + Elf , gan = wizard,magician
Big man, pig man, ha ha, charade you are
Aerandirgr

Postby josh_b55 » Sat Aug 20, 2005 5:15 pm

Well, Josh is my name. Banfield is my last. 55? who knows. It was probably just what hotmail spit out at the time.

To be honest, I'd kind of like it changed to Banny, if thats a possibility. So then everyone knows who I am at DreamTheater.Net. :wink:

Keep it spooky

Powerbook: http://69.93.112.102/~pbook/
josh_b55

Postby Progfan » Mon Aug 22, 2005 3:59 am

Well to be honest i couldnt find anything better to be calling myself. I didnt give it much thought. I am what I am a Progressive music FAN! I am MindGrind in chat thought! :wink:
Above all things to thine own self be true. "Willy Shakes"
Progfan

Previous

Return to Community