OurSpace

Chat, meet, agree, disagree, make friends, fall in love. Have fun. Be nice.

OurSpace

Postby mondstar » Sun Aug 26, 2007 6:44 pm

.... have just received a hyperlight-wireless from Neil Peart, who intercepted a signal from one of the Furry Furs or Firs, .. think it should be 'Pine Trees and he tells us:

= = = === === === = = =

“Sharing the Wes”

For me to continue to create music, I have to know that people are hearing it. Elements of cost and lack of distribution have made most of my catalogue very difficult to acquire. So rather than go into a long diatribe about how the industry is changing, I am just going to post this blog to announce a new "Share the Wes" policy.

My entire catalogue is now available through links on this site as MP3 downloads ­ at no cost.

The only thing I ask in return is that if you choose to download the music and add it to your collection, you "Share the Wes" with everyone you know that may have an interest in the music that I create.

Point them to the site and encourage them to discover the music I have created over the course of my career, and then encourage them to share it!

If you like the music, go to the "Demand it" button on my site, tell me where you are, and hopefully at some point in the future I can come near to where you are and "Share the Wes" live.

I am driven by a need to create and perform. Sharing my music in this manner will help to remove some of the barriers that I have encountered in exposing the songs to a wider audience.

In regards to income, music is not free to create. There are heavy costs in the time, money and expense it takes to create, record and perform the music. Many people also still enjoy having the CD and artwork… Some like to have it signed to collect, and let¹s face it, CD's are higher quality and sound better than MP3's. So to help defray these costs and still make the music available to the fans that love having the discs, I will still offer the music in CD form online and at gigs, although most of the music I am offering is now out of print, which again, is a major factor in my decision to "Share the Wes" for free.

Wes...

= = = === === === = = =

End of Neil's file. Communicate something else: i'd rather had listened to one of his innumerous drum-soli. But what the wadden sea. If You are in need of an apace webspace layout switch over to channel http://www.revolutionmyspace.com. A crash course in landing procedures and HyperfastTraffickingMeasures ... of "easy in the porcelLain-shop" one is going to find ..nowhere.

It can take a light-year to encounter a being out there, sealing a frienship ... do not ask me while I'm counter-attacking some cosmo-polites, who are all over the space and abundant.

Now, having done away with these lots a rush-return to boonDocks.

--Mark 5-Twain, .. 3, 1, .. have You ever heard fish giggling? ..

..and you mock 1. bird on board can leave the rest of your threadbare frock on. Look, totally soaked, spacecraft in the bin .. pls, step aside, I will need some sunshine and on your way do get me that well-suiting reserve flashy all-outfit, will ya? ... these sea-dwellers, stop splashing with the fluids oy, or ... neat&natch, rain's setting in, wat-uh next?....
Last edited by mondstar on Tue Sep 30, 2008 3:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Special guess wo, if 2.templecalls aliens not appear soon. Who'd build a cupboard full of saucers & stoueff several times a day. Hope as well they come down to Meddle Earph in a sou'-easterner accident from fresh Freekinshire. Sms, trickin trolls svp.
mondstar

Location: Highwaystar2hell Henry Ford's conveyor belt, 1oo% fearmongery. Magic djinntress in wan

Postby mondstar » Mon Aug 27, 2007 8:10 am

Intercom-Connect

Yahoo searching bar "space layout myspace", ya?..

http://www.getonmyspace.com/
http://www.layoutsmyspace.org/

http://www.profilegoodies.com/myspace-l ... index.html
http://www.profilegoodies.com/myspace-l ... eview.html

1.Maid? take helm and hifi-helmet, ... i'm looking for percolator software...
Special guess wo, if 2.templecalls aliens not appear soon. Who'd build a cupboard full of saucers & stoueff several times a day. Hope as well they come down to Meddle Earph in a sou'-easterner accident from fresh Freekinshire. Sms, trickin trolls svp.
mondstar

Location: Highwaystar2hell Henry Ford's conveyor belt, 1oo% fearmongery. Magic djinntress in wan

Postby mondstar » Sun Feb 17, 2008 5:24 pm

Last edited by mondstar on Wed Aug 27, 2008 4:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
mondstar

Postby minou38190 » Tue Feb 19, 2008 4:12 pm

If you want to speak prog music in French , for canadians people for example or others french speaking people :wink:
it is here :http://amarokprog.forum.fr/
or here:
http://zoreilles.forumdiscussions.com/index.htm

and it is in our world , but people of other planets or galaxies are also welcome , if you see an hear us :lol:
minou38190

Postby minou38190 » Tue Feb 19, 2008 4:17 pm

minou38190

Postby cavalier » Wed Aug 27, 2008 5:33 am

http://www.freecodesource.com/ -> generator etc.

Have looked for a profile-editor myself. .. on another glance it seems somewhat promising. .. now, where mypage is a-functioning.

Maybe not many people are aware, all, except for the url later, can be altered, photos, videos (stereo-sound and full-screen now) set up quickly, and you see if a post has been read, e.g. Refrain from one vexation, namely commenting in the only same old .. 'acceptin' ...for adding' .. ahhhh.

Security measurements are up to scratch, save links can be called up immediately, others will get checked.
Ah, the "Find PPLs"-feature i eventually found at 'brouwse'. One thing though, how does one achieve a word-wrap?

... what me e.g. will never remember is saving a perfect moment in a game, eh already optimal designed sections on the pc.

Next step, letters, nothing too demanding...

7. Learn the Basics of Editing Text
havering from leaf to another, leaving no fir unturned, gathering confidence and from now on connoisseurship. Try this without a trusted person.
An incredible creation and no-one with 'chare-is-magick' air and flair.
cavalier

Postby cavalier » Fri Apr 24, 2009 11:29 am

Never has anyone asked for a cosmic friendship. Withal is a chap the only thing what is needed. In one of your next near coming-togethers, enjoy it and really relish the moments. What is more are a few thoughts of mine:

This our world is fantasy with sheer insane possibilities, know this now. Put all fine ideas ever been pondered upon up, they are comparatively nothing near to that. Nature is even waiting for some daring, loving, freaky fans.

What do folks think in kinda universe we are b'living?
..they haven't ...properly.

When somnambulistic dreams meet tender, chary, strong wishes so weird.

Dunno who got this into his mind. (but tell you, have watched this for a year, hoped everyone would see the complete five-beam starfish. -Never noticed the masque. ..what?...:

..tyehe, you gonna rub your eye shortly, open them again, hardly trusting the view, still, open your spirit, release it, dance and move, one step to the right, then to the left ;-) ... okay, we can do better. Pam? the soundsabounds. ...spot on....
havering from leaf to another, leaving no fir unturned, gathering confidence and from now on connoisseurship. Try this without a trusted person.
An incredible creation and no-one with 'chare-is-magick' air and flair.
cavalier

Return to Community