PumaPawProudlyPresents, live on stage..(SAY HIYE topic)

Chat, meet, agree, disagree, make friends, fall in love. Have fun. Be nice.

PumaPawProudlyPresents, live on stage..(SAY HIYE topic)

Postby mondstar » Fri Mar 21, 2008 5:11 pm

Image and fantastic seeing You.

There are dozens and so many more reasons why we should get to know each other a little bit. If you like visit MyPlAcE and add me.

check 1, 2, test; one two ... many? eh much?

Go on then, start off.
Last edited by mondstar on Wed Dec 24, 2008 3:22 pm, edited 7 times in total.
Special guess wo, if 2.templecalls aliens not appear soon. Who'd build a cupboard full of saucers & stoueff several times a day. Hope as well they come down to Meddle Earph in a sou'-easterner accident from fresh Freekinshire. Sms, trickin trolls svp.
mondstar

Location: Highwaystar2hell Henry Ford's conveyor belt, 1oo% fearmongery. Magic djinntress in wan

Hello, I am here...

Postby Dhalgren » Fri Mar 21, 2008 7:44 pm

Hello, I have found your site and I love it! Really! I first heard progressive music in the spring of 1970; I heard King Crimson for the first time. Yes I am an oldster... Since then I have sought out progressive music wherever I could find it. Your site is the best...simply the best... Thank you!
Dhalgren

Postby elliot » Fri Mar 21, 2008 9:19 pm

Welcome! Fell free to make requests during the week when I'm "in the studio".
Elliot
VP, Program Director, Webmaster, Chief techno-geek
Pamela Progsnob's "producer"
Delicious Agony Progressive Rock Radio
elliot
Site Admin

Re: Hello, I am here...

Postby minou38190 » Sun Mar 30, 2008 11:14 am

Dhalgren wrote:Hello, I have found your site and I love it! Really! I first heard progressive music in the spring of 1970; I heard King Crimson for the first time. Yes I am an oldster... Since then I have sought out progressive music wherever I could find it. Your site is the best...simply the best... Thank you!

You are not the only "oldster" here, I am 53 years old, you see :shock:
minou38190

Postby mondstar » Sun Mar 30, 2008 5:57 pm

"What's your age?" - "Old enough? !" (by me ;.)

Thi's all human evolution has come up within the last 3.5 billion years: "How are you?" - "Not too good." - "Why?" - "I cannot complain."

Almost forgot, one could get answers from the realms of flora and fauna. One interpretation: be more silly, seriously, listen to Jon Anderson more closely, accept no limits in the world of the mind, find your own inspiration and rest assured, creation has so much to offer that it is unbelievable, if you get my drift.

|'´
G&alF
Last edited by mondstar on Sun Jul 06, 2008 5:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
Special guess wo, if 2.templecalls aliens not appear soon. Who'd build a cupboard full of saucers & stoueff several times a day. Hope as well they come down to Meddle Earph in a sou'-easterner accident from fresh Freekinshire. Sms, trickin trolls svp.
mondstar

Location: Highwaystar2hell Henry Ford's conveyor belt, 1oo% fearmongery. Magic djinntress in wan

Postby minou38190 » Sat Apr 12, 2008 8:23 pm

mondstar wrote:"What's your age?" - "Old enough? !" (by me ;.)

Thi's all human evolution has come up with in the last 3.5 billion years: "How are you?" - "Not too good." - "Why?" - "I cannot complain."

Almost forgot, one could get answers from the realms of flora and fauna. One interpretation: be more silly, seriously, listen to Jon Anderson more closely, accept no limits in the world of the mind, find your own inspiration and rest assured, creation has so much to offer that it is unbelievable, if you get my drift.

|'´
Gr&3alF

Yes and the languages,?? I am learning some words "drift" for example a new one for me and "complain" "se plaindre" in french also a new one and "realms" = "royaume",so we are speaking a lot of differents languages on this earth, but our minds are completly in consonent with everybody , , you Americans, Englishes , Germans,etc... me as a little French man living in my little town , so I haven't always known why there is always hates between people in that earth, only politics, religious and journalists are manipulating us for fighting one against an other who has not the same religion or the same nationality
minou38190

Postby mondstar » Thu Jul 24, 2008 1:35 pm

Hardly been what the hassle. Roar wazzit? Bleawing glorious globe as far(ce;) as Fast-Fur Fin-Fang could, yet earlier than September. Then some of ya is gonna be the first with a post-wire from 2.5 MY ah-way and approaching Andromeda. Did some math with solely me mind and that flash F-4 brings me there in odd 72 weeks. .. at the utmost. ..unless some good adventures are beside the route, all other may lend me a credit, boat, or treat me to a slosh.

... Feb. 2oo9,

....like i said.

sos stop posting, too many funny fings, ... overdose. ..ya-ney-sure...
mondstar

Postby cavalier » Sat Aug 30, 2008 7:31 pm

just one thing, wha'happens.

Space whisper, a UniVerse

When a weird diffident wish coincidentally encounters a quite impossible dream.

Under certain circumstances and nature's complaisant ...come play, it's the easiest way of being. ...nobody moves...

Fantasy, "I can ...wait, this is my clincher ..and where has the sleeve gone..."
havering from leaf to another, leaving no fir unturned, gathering confidence and from now on connoisseurship. Try this without a trusted person.
An incredible creation and no-one with 'chare-is-magick' air and flair.
cavalier

Postby minou38190 » Tue Sep 02, 2008 3:13 pm

Cavalier ?? are you Mondstar ???? you are Mondstar , I'm sure :lol: :lol:
minou38190

Return to Community