Yes marathon with Nina... ~photos~

Chat, meet, agree, disagree, make friends, fall in love. Have fun. Be nice.

Yes marathon with Nina... ~photos~

Postby Nina » Sun Dec 28, 2008 8:16 am

Germany, Burghausen, Nina's room, 3:30am

(yes, that's the ceiling, it's a loft-bed)

I almost died that night, remember the torture and how tired I was...but I did it! :D What a great marathon that was! I really enjoyed chatting with you and also the wonderful songs by the best band in the world!

Best wishes,
Nina
Nina

Postby Eezy » Sun Dec 28, 2008 9:11 am

Been a quarter over six, Funny.
and PapaJ didn't do anything to improve matters, ..okay, for the-m knitwads, lol.

Hey, Rick has a free-hour brawl-coast from..exactly, Saturdays 10-13 GMT, withey encore summore on whensdee, shore thing.

go to wawawuh . planetrock . co dot uk, yours, Mockney Rebel Rouser

ps- available at all times, the show is.
Eazy aka condensed silk.
with ey third wish: someone knows the address from Robert Plant? would actually really like to write a song with him ..or maybe it's simply fishing for letters.
Eezy

Postby Eezy » Sun Dec 28, 2008 9:47 am

Not certain the infos are coming in handy. Says me, SlangWitch (fan of:)

en funtil me's walked over to the look-out and four long-tale tit-bits were having a picnic.

(Langschwanzmeise) no foto..

That Rick has a rock-in-vein one can see in this Rhythm of Love marbel, eh wonder:
http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fusea ... d=15536120

what is more, Explorers Club immediately after that ... only on ab daylizard a-growing.

So, afk, on me way to the ...making of news-bo-eys..Image

thaumatic, tellingya...

tyehe, oowhat has happnd to that lo-lo-loft?, ka-tching, it's still there....
Last edited by Eezy on Sun Jan 25, 2009 7:07 am, edited 3 times in total.
Eazy aka condensed silk.
with ey third wish: someone knows the address from Robert Plant? would actually really like to write a song with him ..or maybe it's simply fishing for letters.
Eezy

Postby Eezy » Sun Dec 28, 2008 10:07 am

...now ³plain to see, .. luhfin me deazzy, Shadow Cirrus, that's a ... good ..Frodo wosmane...

or ex³plicit bat http://www.myspace.com/shadowcircus

back inner sack, hooh, hooh, hhhha.

ow, best song today, untilt....
Eazy aka condensed silk.
Eezy

Postby Eezy » Sun Dec 28, 2008 10:18 am

Shadow Circus - Journey Of Everyman, from the 2007 album `Welcome To The Freak Room` ... no neat nor natch, that tidy Ing. Know-all, aliens ..what has to be followed this up with...
Eazy aka condensed silk.
Eezy

Postby rabidyesfan » Fri Jan 02, 2009 7:30 pm

NINA,IS THAT YOU? THE BRILLIANT YES CARTOONIST THAT I MET ON MYSPACE? THIS IS DENNIS (rabidyesfan) LINDY AND I HAD TO SPLIT SADLY BECAUSE WE JUST COULDN'T GET TOGETHER. I STILL LOVE HER AND MISS HER DEEPLY,ALWAYS WILL.

I HOPE YOUR TRIP TO THE UK WAS MEMORABLE. MINE WAS A DISASTER. AS SOON AS I GET SETTLED HERE NEAR ORLANDO,FLORIDA I'LL GET BACK ON MYSPACE. YES JUST PASSED THROUGH HERE AND I MISSED THEM.I STILL HAVEN'T HEARD BENOIT DAVID SING. I'M PRAYING FOR CHRIS SQUIRE'S NEW DAUGHTER,XILAN.SHE WAS BORN ONE POUND/THIRTEEN OUNCES. CHRIS SAID SHE'S A REAL STARSHIP TROOPER/POOPER.

DENNIS ( A REAL OWNER OF A LONELY HEART)
rabidyesfan

Postby Eezy » Sun Jan 04, 2009 4:56 am

Awesome captures, so thankful for this, my dear.

note: last week students said, cleaning up your lair isn't that good (mind needs input, your living-room is no museum; all could be a plaything in the surroundings, ..and the time factor - women stay 2years in front of a mirror .... men should do that)

All a little bit rich? know peeps who are living in an empty dream all their life.
Eezy

ga-ga GAIA i'd expect ... no such thing no more

Postby Eezy » Tue Jan 06, 2009 12:18 pm

What kind of newt is this then?

..scene 66+13 other ones (two-dimensional, brilliant, godly, purrFACT ...the one in the west, oohh, okay, a hill-scape mirrored in a lake, staying there for one hour, while 65 other were chasing each other for two hOURs in the South and East) eg one none-image, depicting "brite" inside-out ...excuse for their spellings...

..sounds almost better now than ..what a day!!!! (o8.o8.oo2, between 7&9pm - 6° o' ~2" East. Longitude) ... me cool, nonchalantly tolkien to no-one in particular, then these clowns responding...

rest of my life is avoiding a look into the sky, standing-up hairs. (it's not really it, but it is so)
Eazy aka condensed silk.
Eezy

Return to Community