2008 Nightmare Over(?)

Chat, meet, agree, disagree, make friends, fall in love. Have fun. Be nice.

2008 Nightmare Over(?)

Postby rabidyesfan » Fri Jan 02, 2009 5:11 pm

:cry: Hi Progfans, The year 2008 has finally passed.I wish you all the best this comming new year. The past year has left me drowned in sorrow and helplessness. My attempts to reach and touch my fiance in southern England have all failed due to the UK government being snobby and uncaring about my truly best of intentions. They have caused me to go flat broke and even 10K into the red. Why is true love a crime? Our earth,mother earth has become a very strange place since the onslaught of 9/11. These and other minute personal events have caused my fiance and I to split because we just don't have any money left and now basic survival has priority. If anyone is planning to visit the UK for more than two weeks,be prepared with a visa and be ready to be scrutinised by the UK Border Agency.They can be ruthless and destroy all your best laid plans. I'd love to hear someone perform a good old fashioned protest song about now. Eddie Vedder did a good one recently.His Pearl really Jammed.I pray this year that humanity gets a wakeup call...............rabidyesfan(even with Benoit David singing)Let's also send a prayer to Chris Squire's new baby daughter.She was born 12/19/08,her name is Xilan and she entered the world at 1 pound 13 ounces. Chris said she's a real Starshiptrooper/pooper.Bless her and to all good people.....
rabidyesfan

Postby Eezy » Fri Jan 02, 2009 5:58 pm

If you care to throw a glimpse on what is really going on, visit myblog.

I'll stay online to answer questions.

That's been one of the most terrific tricks, this our planet is a strange place, give you that. And what is that Pearl Jam protest-song?

--Percy, going to the end of the world to find the lever for ...dunno anymore.
Eazy aka condensed silk.
with ey third wish: someone knows the address from Robert Plant? would actually really like to write a song with him ..or maybe it's simply fishing for letters.
Eezy

Postby minou38190 » Sat Jan 03, 2009 1:43 pm

You know Rabidyesfan, the British police is not only alone for the stupidity; :lol:
A few months ago I went by car in Switzerland (the border is about 140 kms from my home that is 100 miles I think)
And at the border , a French policeman asked us , where do you go ???? I answered in Switzerland ??? why ??? (I was so surprise of such a stupid question) he said, and "him" (not polite) here with you, where do he goes ?? I answered: also in Switzerland ??? :lol: ( a second stupid question)
He was not happy for these answers, and began to be agressive, he said that we were driving too fast before arriving to the border etc.... he wanted to make problems with us ... berk,
At the end hopefully, he let us go to Geneva ; I know that is a little thing, but little things + little things , that make us little angry at the end (sorry for my Bad English, which is also a good american band with Neal Schon on guitar)
Have courage Rabidyesfan :lol:
minou38190

Postby DainIcyhammer » Wed Mar 25, 2009 12:35 pm

Wow rabidyesfan - what a bummer. I travelled to London last year (2008) to catch a football (yes futbol) match. We stayed for about 1 week and had absolutely no problems. Getting through Customs on both sides of the pond was no problem. Maybe its short (1wk) stay that we advertised helped.
Best to you this year.
DainIcyhammer

Postby yeskeys » Thu Feb 04, 2010 3:52 pm

Rabid...I am merely curious....how much time have you spent with this woman face to face?
yeskeys

Return to Community