Tempano "Selective Memory"

Post reviews of new (and old) albums. Try to be objective, so that other readers have enough information for them to know if they might like it.

Tempano "Selective Memory"

Postby minou38190 » Thu Apr 17, 2008 1:59 pm

Here a link for a free download of the last Tempano's album, (the Venezuelian group), called "Selective Memory"; it is a legal download, the group himself has put it on line as a gift for his fans (and others)(I believe that you must have something like Winrar for decompressed it after the download) :lol:
http://www.tempano.com/site/eng/enlaces.php
then you click on "Selective memory, the link" on the middle of the page on the left :lol:
Have a nice trip :lol:
minou38190

Postby Rick and Roll » Fri Apr 17, 2009 7:24 am

I did this about six months ago - it is a great record. I would joke and say it was worth the money paid, but it's as good as most of what's out there.

When I printed out the cover, though it took up a lot of ink :shock:
Rick and Roll

Postby minou38190 » Fri Apr 17, 2009 11:25 am

Rick and Roll wrote:I did this about six months ago - it is a great record. I would joke and say it was worth the money paid, but it's as good as most of what's out there.

When I printed out the cover, though it took up a lot of ink :shock:

Ouaou, and do you know, ?? one litre of ink is more expensive than one litre of the more expensive French perfume (N° 5 de Chanel, something like that) it is completely crazy :?
minou38190

Return to Album reviews