Song list on home page

Let us know if you have ideas to improve the station or the web site.

Song list on home page

Postby wood57 » Fri Feb 04, 2005 10:13 pm

It is interesting and sometimes useful to see what has previously been played. Although for me, most of the time I'm listening, I'm at the computer and can check the songs as they are played. But what would be great is to see what the NEXT song is going to be. So you could know if it's OK to go to the bathroom or get something to eat. (I really need a LONG headphone cable).

I started listening in December AND I CAN'T STOP! I've got about 15 years of prog to catch up on. Thanks for introducing me to Neal Morse and Spock's Beard. My next 10 CD purchases are set. Also thanks for the Yes marathon back in Dec. I was glued (more than usual) to my computer.

Keep it up. :smt038
wood57

showing the next song up

Postby TWVB » Sun Mar 06, 2005 11:32 am

I agree that knowing what the next tune is going to be or at least the artist would be great. I've listened plenty of times with the hopes of hearing some specific bands only to go do something and come back to find they played while I was out.

I got lucky today though, I heard two bands I was hoping to hear inside of 15 minutes, Joe Nardulli and Hidria Spacefolk.
TWVB

Postby ianmitchell » Mon Mar 28, 2005 7:57 pm

I think I remember hearing that part of the legal agreement that allows independent internet radio stations like this to operate without paying huge royalty fees is a requirement that they not post the upcoming songs (presumably so people don't start copying the stream when they see a song they want coming). I could be wrong about that though.
ianmitchell

Return to Suggestions