How about a "Featured Instrument" show?

Let us know if you have ideas to improve the station or the web site.

How about a "Featured Instrument" show?

Postby wood57 » Thu Aug 04, 2005 1:03 pm

Personnally I love guitar, Steve Morse or Steve Howe, but I know there are others out there, many I've never heard. So how about a show that highlights not only the groups that they are in but features the songs that really show-off what they can do. Maybe it's not a continuously running show but a special series. A few shows for guitar, a few for bass, drums (Portnoy and Palmer), keyboards (theres a few obvious ones there). You could also do violin with the Dreggs, Mahavishnu (so, you spell it!) and J.L. Ponte. Should be good for a dozen shows or so.
wood57

Postby maw » Sat Oct 22, 2005 6:40 pm

What anonymity levels of HTTP proxy servers exist?
1. Transparent - these proxies are not anonymous. They don't hide IP-address of a client and let a web server know that you are surfing through a proxy server. The task of such proxies, as a rule, is information caching and/or support of Internet access for several computers via single connection. Such proxies are not applicable for security and privacy while surfing on net. You can use them only for network speed improvement.
2. Anonymous - these proxies don't show your real IP but change the request fields so it is very easy to detect that you are using proxy.
3. High Anonymous - these proxy servers do not pass an IP-address of a client and don't send any variables indicating that you are using proxy server to host and look like real browser.

http://www.checkproxy.net
maw

other instruments

Postby fcoulter » Sat Oct 22, 2005 6:50 pm

The show would be more interesting if it looked at the odder instruments. Flute is obvious. But what I would like to see would be a show devoted to the use of the Stick. As an ex- (and future if I can get the money together) Stick player, it would be interesting to see the variois uses bands put it through.
fcoulter

Return to Suggestions