Where's The Nine

Are we not playing something you think most listeners would like? Tell us about it.

Where's The Nine

Postby Dean » Mon Oct 13, 2008 11:14 am

Hey,

If you are looking for new Prog/Fusion - please check out

http://www.cyclonerecords.ca/artists/wheresthenine.htm

Ok, I'm in the band - but I think you'll like it - let me know either way!

Dean.
New CD "Unsettled" available for download now!
Find me at www.myspace.com/deanwatson2
Dean

Postby Eezy » Mon Oct 13, 2008 12:53 pm

You have found a soulmate andor vice-versa, Dean. Luwwit.

Elliot, tell Don, here is a group for Friday high noony.

1. A Rather Odd Tribute, 7. She's Furious, 2. Mood Swing and 5. Two Days Left have just blasted the sound sonic scale .. and the dramatic 8th piece. Many other are prone to even prefer them other bitses.

Ah, make sure you have some smooth space when on hi-fying. ...what you say, Trev?... wekidd
Eazy aka condensed silk.
with ey third wish: someone knows the address from Robert Plant? would actually really like to write a song with him ..or maybe it's simply fishing for letters.
Eezy

Postby Dean » Mon Oct 13, 2008 1:06 pm

Hey Luwwit!

Glad you like the tunes! Thanks for the comments!
New CD "Unsettled" available for download now!
Find me at www.myspace.com/deanwatson2
Dean

Postby Eezy » Sun Oct 19, 2008 4:24 pm

Ah, Dean has returned to the forum. One word:

your playing, compositions, the colors from the instruments' tones, you get the notion? is the best on this here planet. Almost became a keyboardist meself. Have given these marvels-gonna-ruleskees some more devotion. Fits like a second skin. Absolutely the brillionestes stunner ever, you understand.

..ehm, that sound of the snaredrum is a case of opinion or from getting used to. Would get crazy playing the percussions, no sweat. ..never tried really. Ta-da, eh ta-ra.
Eazy aka condensed silk.
with ey third wish: someone knows the address from Robert Plant? would actually really like to write a song with him ..or maybe it's simply fishing for letters.
Eezy

Postby Eezy » Sat Oct 25, 2008 10:15 am

Forget about what i have said concerning the drums. They are clanging okay, sure enough.

Something other though, Eddie Jobson and Jordan Rudess, so Robert Plant, are now playing cards with some Muses. Rather than organs and stuff. Yeppa, you get one more of these sisters every time one looses a life. .. we let them win, ever so often.

Sea-major
Eazy aka condensed silk.
Eezy

Return to Music that you would like DA to play