Queen

Are we not playing something you think most listeners would like? Tell us about it.

Queen

Postby analog_kid » Fri Apr 01, 2005 4:07 pm

I've noticed on the artist links list that Queen is not listed. I love this site and all, but come on... Queen is enormously prog and deserves recognition. Plus, I wouldnt mind hearing a bit more of them on here :wink: .
Don't surround yourself with yourself//Move on back two squares...//
analog_kid

I agree!By all means Queen 2 is a Prog Metal Classic!

Postby Kello » Tue Nov 04, 2008 3:01 pm

I'd love to hear "Father to Son"&,"March of the Black Queen".Come to think of it there are some excellent Prog Metal songs on there other Early albums as well." :D
Kello

Re: Queen

Postby pr@halfpastfour » Sun Dec 13, 2009 3:42 am

analog_kid wrote:I've noticed on the artist links list that Queen is not listed. I love this site and all, but come on... Queen is enormously prog and deserves recognition. Plus, I wouldnt mind hearing a bit more of them on here :wink: .

yep, that's correct, i totally agree! they rock!
pr@halfpastfour

Postby Rick and Roll » Sun Dec 13, 2009 11:36 am

Very interesting, there does not seem to be much Queen on the station. I'm wondering how much of it may have been lost in the recent crash.

I have them all through The Game (and then Innuendo and The Miracle), and they remain one of my favorite bands. I'll try to play some on the show soon. As for the records not in the library, I'll let Elliot weigh in on that. I can certainly get them back in the playlist.
Rick and Roll

Postby elliot » Sun Dec 13, 2009 7:49 pm

I love Queen and I play some on Pamela's Eclectic Mix show (now on hiatus). I suppose I can throw some into the mix. I'm sure we'll get the usual complaints about Queen "not being prog enough". But then, you can say that about a lot of "neo-prog".
Elliot
VP, Program Director, Webmaster, Chief techno-geek
Pamela Progsnob's "producer"
Delicious Agony Progressive Rock Radio
elliot
Site Admin

Return to Music that you would like DA to play