ProgScape Radio on iTunes!

Hosted by Mike Ostrich, this program pushes the boundries of progressive rock...

For more information, go to http://www.progscaperadio.com

ProgScape Radio on iTunes!

Postby ProgScape » Tue Aug 03, 2010 7:37 pm

Hey all,

For the last seven years (as you know), I’ve been doing a little show called ProgScape Radio – many of you have heard of it, and some of you have had your music played on it. I am THRILLED to announce that not only have I started podcasting the show, but it’s NOW AVAILABLE ON ITUNES!! Just do a search for “ProgScape Radio” and it should come up while you’re in the iTunes store. This is a huge deal, not only for me but (hopefully) this will give many of you a wider audience to have your music heard. That, at the end of the day, has always been my main goal – to get the music that SHOULD be heard…well, heard!

For all of you who whom have listened in the past (and present…and future?), I really do appreciate it. For those who haven’t but have been supportive of this journey, thank you. Hopefully this will get the rest of you – who haven’t heard the show – to take a listen. Podcasting the show really takes it to the next level, and I hope that you will join me for the ride. Feel free to spread the word!
ProgScape
Site Admin

Postby ianmitchell » Wed Aug 04, 2010 2:55 pm

Congrats on getting your show on iTunes. Now I can catch shows that I miss or download a show to listen to in the car, airplane, etc.
ianmitchell

Postby ProgScape » Tue Oct 12, 2010 8:01 pm

ianmitchell wrote:Congrats on getting your show on iTunes. Now I can catch shows that I miss or download a show to listen to in the car, airplane, etc.

But have you? That is the question! =)

- mike.
ProgScape
Site Admin

Return to ProgScape Radio