Fantasy Football?

You love a band that someone else hates. Say why, but please don't insult someone just because they don't share your opinion or tastes.

Fantasy Football?

Postby DJBlacklist » Sat Aug 12, 2006 11:21 am

There really isn't a place to put this on DA here since it is not really music related but I have started a small league with a few of my friends and we have three slots left to fill. If anyone is interested email me here at the station and I will get you the info to join in. Thanks.

BL
..Its raining...its raining...on the streets of New York City...
DJBlacklist

Re: Fantasy Football?

Postby ProgScape » Sat Aug 12, 2006 12:15 pm

DJBlacklist wrote:There really isn't a place to put this on DA here since it is not really music related but I have started a small league with a few of my friends and we have three slots left to fill. If anyone is interested email me here at the station and I will get you the info to join in. Thanks.

BL

Depending on the price and whatnot, I might be very interested. Email me.

- mike.
ProgScape
Site Admin

Postby mondstar » Sat Aug 12, 2006 6:30 pm

and i really don´t know where to put this lot:

braz. footbol precision (~10sec. waiting for video - and Mr. Ronaldo has had a radius of a beer-coaster/mat at the WC - bye the by, the best-dressed men have won, i mean they worn these nice silver-golden numbers on the shirts and i´d been visited by an italian pitsa-bakeress, Image, was looking ai little different on arriving)

..that´s o-so ... unlucky, with the weather as well: laughing me a-wry (a-gain 8,9 sec. ..)

have some pleasure, Sirs.

Special guess wo, if 2.templecalls aliens not appear soon. Who'd build a cupboard full of saucers & stoueff several times a day. Hope as well they come down to Meddle Earph in a sou'-easterner accident from fresh Freekinshire. Sms, trickin trolls svp.
mondstar

Location: Highwaystar2hell Henry Ford's conveyor belt, 1oo% fearmongery. Magic djinntress in wan

Re: Fantasy Football?

Postby DJBlacklist » Sun Aug 13, 2006 9:20 am

ProgScape wrote:
DJBlacklist wrote:There really isn't a place to put this on DA here since it is not really music related but I have started a small league with a few of my friends and we have three slots left to fill. If anyone is interested email me here at the station and I will get you the info to join in. Thanks.

BL

Depending on the price and whatnot, I might be very interested. Email me.

- mike.

Its free. I'm not into it enough to have to pay anything, hehehe.
DJBlacklist

Don't Miss Out

Postby DJBlacklist » Tue Aug 15, 2006 3:47 pm

Still have some open slots left. Cmon and enjoy the free fun and endless craziness that is Fantasy Football. If you like football and have never tried Fantasy Football before this is the perfect opportunity to do so.

BL
DJBlacklist

Postby Jack8 » Fri Aug 18, 2006 9:26 pm

Is this the English Premier league
Jack8

Postby ProgScape » Fri Aug 18, 2006 10:12 pm

Jack8 wrote:Is this the English Premier league

No, this is AMERICAN football, not EUROPEAN football (that we call "Soccer")
ProgScape
Site Admin

Return to General music discussion