Midnight Special Gary Wright Jamming Out!!!!!

You love a band that someone else hates. Say why, but please don't insult someone just because they don't share your opinion or tastes.

Midnight Special Gary Wright Jamming Out!!!!!

Postby s0undch4s3r » Wed Jan 03, 2007 9:19 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xiY1XjWYbWw

Dig that crazy Bass Keyboard on this live performance..
GOOD TIMES!!!!
s0undch4s3r

Re: Midnight Special Gary Wright Jamming Out!!!!!

Postby s0undch4s3r » Thu Feb 21, 2008 9:22 am

s0undch4s3r wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xiY1XjWYbWw

Dig that crazy Bass Keyboard on this live performance..
GOOD TIMES!!!!

OOOOPPPPssss....that one didn't work.

Let's try that again.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wCc7XJRDD74
s0undch4s3r

Postby mondstar » Thu Feb 21, 2008 12:53 pm

The first video was running till, ya until it disappeared somehow. It's really sometimes a nuisance with these cohabitants on the internet, where we'd effectually create a realm of free and easy access for all. Mean, what do some of'em expect? And then not even putting a sign on their upload, saying if one copies this then hell breaks loose. So I lost the first HMSpace-account. Before anyone throws his gauntlet into the arena, get a life. We are at all times aware of the shadings in a story. Like i said, throwing a meddle, it usually lands on the edge. ... what time is spirit from the sky...

only one well-known cueword: plagiarism is the highest form of fandom; Plus: the net should stay ..u name it. Agreed, on initially thinking a person uses one's work for free, which was set up into the web, that this is understood, depicts a thing ...getting used to. Then on considering it twice, well it's nice.

..spreading the ..wings
~°Q*~
Special guess wo, if 2.templecalls aliens not appear soon. Who'd build a cupboard full of saucers & stoueff several times a day. Hope as well they come down to Meddle Earph in a sou'-easterner accident from fresh Freekinshire. Sms, trickin trolls svp.
mondstar

Location: Highwaystar2hell Henry Ford's conveyor belt, 1oo% fearmongery. Magic djinntress in wan

Postby s0undch4s3r » Tue Mar 04, 2008 4:04 am

mondstar wrote:The first video was running till, ya until it disappeared somehow. It's really sometimes a nuisance with these cohabitants on the internet, where we'd effectually create a realm of free and easy access for all. Mean, what do some of'em expect? And then not even putting a sign on their upload, saying if one copies this then hell breaks loose. So I lost the first HMSpace-account. Before anyone throws his gauntlet into the arena, get a life. We are at all times aware of the shadings in a story. Like i said, throwing a meddle, it usually lands on the edge. ... what time is spirit from the sky...

only one well-known cueword: plagiarism is the highest form of fandom; Plus: the net should stay ..u name it. Agreed, on initially thinking a person uses one's work for free, which was set up into the web, that this is understood, depicts a thing ...getting used to. Then on considering it twice, well it's nice.

..spreading the ..wings
~°Q*~

I agree
s0undch4s3r

Return to General music discussion