Should The BZT Weekly Stay On Delicious Agony?

FM Radio, the way it was and the way it should be. Hosted by Jeff and Jenny.

Should BZT Stay On D.A.?

Yes
100%
No
No votes
No, because it doesn't fit here, but, I still dig and and will listen on their website
No votes

Total votes : 9

Should The BZT Weekly Stay On Delicious Agony?

Postby buzzcat » Sat Jul 14, 2007 9:38 pm

Thanks to Buglunches opinion, which I respect, I'll put this little poll out here.

I know we're not the standard fare for Delicious Agony, and if this poll comes up negative, we'll duck out of your world right away.

I know that we retain about the same amount of listeners as PapaJ, so apparently someone likes it.

So...
buzzcat

Should it stay on DA??

Postby Moonbat833 » Sun Jul 15, 2007 3:57 am

Absolutely it should stay, to me this is about exploring different types and formats for music, BZT brings a diferent take on exploring some things that aren't normally heard here, and isn't that what we're all looking for? My influences (chronolgically) are Chicago, Alan Parsons, Frank Zappa and Dream Theater, that's how I got introduced to each of them. I like the idea that DA is willing to explore new things. I'm not particularly into YES, but I don't think his show should be canned just becase I'm not into it, and where has "Excentifugal Frank" been? If you don't like it, listen to something else for 2 hrs a week. Jeff and Jenny let me listen to an ecclectic selection that won't be heard anywhere else and I like a challenge in my life... progressing in my musical tastes and expanding my backgound of what I do and don't like. You gotta have a little of each to appreciate what you got.
Moonbat833

Postby buzzcat » Sun Jul 15, 2007 11:43 am

Wow. Thanks. Do I know you? Hell, you don't live too far from me. We should go have a beer. I'll buy.
buzzcat

Postby jamman » Thu Jul 19, 2007 11:36 am

Keep it going. I've known Jeff for years and this is what he does and he has done it well. From on air in IN & IL to on the net he has always mixed it up and keeps you interested.

Don of Thieves
jamman

Return to The BZT Weekly