Bill Bruford's Earthworks - Nerve - Stamping Ground
Crimson Jazz Trio - Catfood - King Crimson Songbook, Vol. 1
Jean-Luc Ponty - Passenger of the Dark - Aurora
Focus - Curtain Call - New Skin
Allan Holdsworth - The 4:15 Bradford Executive - Sand
Theo Travis - Pallendream - Double Talk
TrevorPrinn

Postby mondstar » Sun Apr 06, 2008 5:50 pm

Oh my mind, what an upbeat to start a new show with. During WeawwerReport ordinary (light) seamen made posthaste ashore before the cast-off, whilst at the second piece all rodents took as fast as possible to water without even thinking about climbing along the rope. With Sweet Revenge the "Sunny Few" was already drying and on her way out of the system, actually breaking several physical preconceptions. .. d' do, de-doo, dee dooff, d'd ... say, what is the other word for percussions, this bass-, snare-widget kit? .. drùúms or fummin' .. had to shut me eyes. Half hour into the program and you had already a fan!-Q.

.. and behind the shooting gallery Tom-Tom the ... for nothing in this world am i able to recall that bit. Maybe you can ... Priceless...
Special guess wo, if 2.templecalls aliens not appear soon. Who'd build a cupboard full of saucers & stoueff several times a day. Hope as well they come down to Meddle Earph in a sou'-easterner accident from fresh Freekinshire. Sms, trickin trolls svp.
mondstar

Location: Highwaystar2hell Henry Ford's conveyor belt, 1oo% fearmongery. Magic djinntress in wan

Return to Sonic Fuel