Stanley Clarke - School Days - School Days - 00:07:52
Technical Info - Danger - Groove Machine - 00:06:32
Jean-Luc Ponty - The Atacama Experience - Point of No Return - 00:06:45
Jeff Berlin & Vox Humana - Champion - 20,000 Prayers - 00:06:10
Steps Ahead - N.Y.C. - Well In That Case... - 00:05:11
The Brecker Brothers - Heavy Metal Be-Bop - East River - 00:03:37
Loose Tubes - Open Letter - Shadow Play - 00:05:45
John McLaughlin - Floating Point - Abbaji - 00:09:01
Pat Metheny & Lyle Mays - As Falls Wichita, So Falls Wichita Falls - It's For You - 00:08:20
TrevorPrinn

Postby Eezy » Tue Jan 20, 2009 4:29 pm

No stranger to the notion of feeling a step ahead? here two linkyes more, wiki and their space, Pamela has just played Oops, reminding a tiny bit of Apprentice.
I prefer the term ahead of time, which was on my mind for no reason and giving a little thrill, don't you think? surfing on the foremost wave of the universe, alone. Ney, what is one to do and so forth? besides from being a lighthouse in the tumultuous going-ons? dimming the beam a lil, nature's darlings will probably know, even getting all the support from forces so magically, once in a ..lifetime. Purrpose is to create a, you name is, world.

Acting like a beacon was never fun, got me no friends. Leave that idea. Have fun and the rest is bound to follow.

Shall i pack it in and wrap it? a fine kink...

;.) hey, we have an expression, Kullerkeks, like in Swaggering Cookietye ... eh wobbleleena
Eazy aka condensed silk.
with ey third wish: someone knows the address from Robert Plant? would actually really like to write a song with him ..or maybe it's simply fishing for letters.
Eezy

Postby Eezy » Tue Jan 20, 2009 4:42 pm

A comment on myspace, once a-gaga:

The Kitchen Krew - wohappens

lyrics like

Apprentice to the mage, "Heh chef, is it possible one of our cookietyes (diminutive.nl) is seAHHHriously trying to escape?"

"Hmm, this is brand brew. You know wha'? Lettice watchin' how it's gonna ahyeh crumble then.

"Unbelievable staff, insane stuff, before disappearing like poofff, the dough dude yet egged and was staggering, towards the cellar staircase, even achieved to overtake the roll, jumped off the brim of the carpet, all with a peculiar imptact, and then ..."

"Yeah, i fink that's been a broom, what baked him twice as nice."

"Was it only me or was there a bell on that clearing device? wring wrong.. and then a glistening."

"If someone asked me, most certain that the cat got the big bikkee."

"Can i make a pitsa de platha de la fifth season now?"

"You what"

Wait, coffeetye should be ... and then no slumber....
Eazy aka condensed silk.
with ey third wish: someone knows the address from Robert Plant? would actually really like to write a song with him ..or maybe it's simply fishing for letters.
Eezy

Return to Sonic Fuel