Welcome to my show

The best in Progressive Rock from 1967 to today. Over the course of a 2 hour live show: including CD and Vinyl -- a wide variety of Prog Rock, Canterbury Scene, Prog Jazz/Jazz Fusion, Crossover Prog, Progressive Metal with a little bit of Krautrock and Ambient/Electronic music thrown in for good measure.

Welcome to my show

Postby AislePlenty » Thu Oct 28, 2010 6:53 am

Hello Prog Rockers!!

I wanted to introduce myself. I am sure that the group at Delicious Agony will also intro me as well. :)

I host a weekly Prog Rock show here in Cincinnati, Ohio; that airs every Saturday Morning from 6AM-8AM titled, "The Aisle of Plenty"

It's two hours of the best in Prog Rock...straight from Vinyl and CD. I've been hosting the show live on the radio since 2008. I believe that starting Friday 10/29/2010; you'll be able to catch some "Encore Broadcasts" of the show.

You'll want to check the announcement pages for dates and times. I play a wide mix of Prog and related Prog Bands. I'll post my playlists so that you can see what I have played on my show as well.

And...if you have any requests; I will be more than happy to work them into my show :)

Talk to you all soon!

-Bryan B.
Host, "The Aisle of Plenty"
"The Aisle of Plenty"
Progressive Rock from the past 40 years
Saturday Morning 6AM-8AM Eastern
Live on 88.9 FM WMWX Cincinnati, Ohio
www.classxradio.com

Encore Broadcasts
Friday Evening 4PM-6PM Eastern
www.deliciousagony.com
AislePlenty

Postby Rick and Roll » Fri Oct 29, 2010 9:48 am

That's a labor of love to get up that early on a Saturday! Welcome in!
Rick and Roll

Welcome to my show

Postby AislePlenty » Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:03 am

Thank you Rick Roll.

Yes, I enjoy the show. Since I have been on the air with the show since 2008; the morning time slot seems to work better for my daily schedule.

My show was on two different time slots in the evening when I first started back in 2008.

:)
"The Aisle of Plenty"
Progressive Rock from the past 40 years
Saturday Morning 6AM-8AM Eastern
Live on 88.9 FM WMWX Cincinnati, Ohio
www.classxradio.com

Encore Broadcasts
Friday Evening 4PM-6PM Eastern
www.deliciousagony.com
AislePlenty

Return to Aisle of Plenty